Who doesn’t love Cookie Dough? Especially, when it is this easy and nutritious. Yes, cookie dough just got an upgrade!
This recipe is perfect for those who don’t want to use chickpeas but still get a great consistency with their raw cookie dough. Vegan, sugar free and full of fibre and protein. This recipe ticks all the boxes.
- 1 can drained cannellini beans
- 40ml Vive peanut butter flavour protein blend
- 2 tbsp. PBfit powder (can sub in for 1tbsp 100% natural peanut butter)
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 dessert spoon agave nectar (can use alternative sweeteners: maple syrup, honey… and more if you want it sweeter)
- As much almond milk as required (I only used a splash)
- Handful of chopped dark chocolate
Best served chilled with apple wedges and salted pretzel sticks
Drain the cannellini beans and rinse thoroughly.
Add all the ingredients apart from the chocolate to a blender and blend. Add small amounts of almond milk as required. You are looking for a smooth but firm consistency.
Mix in the chocolate chunks.
Place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 mins before serving.
Or if you are feeling adventurous, heat up the cookie dough in the microwave for 1-1:30 minutes. You will not be disappointed! Warm, comforting gooeyness at its best.
Vive are a brand on a mission to help you to be happier, healthier and hungry for more.
The vegan business duo make all their products (snack bars and protein powder blends) themselves in their London-based mini-factory (the BeeVive), ensuring only the best ingredients, care and love goes into every bar and protein blend.
You can really feel this in the quality of their products: from packaging to flavour and everything in-between.
P.S Their Peanut Butter Jelly Bar is a must try… my PB + J obsession continues!